Let’s get started! We’re going to be with you every step of the way – we’re your partner in home repairs / protections.
Here’s how we work:
- INSPECTION — We’ll do a free inspection of your home. To schedule one of our friendly and trained friendly and trained storm damage professionals to inspect your property, click here.
Our complete property inspection will include
- Garage Doors
Our inspectors are fully trained and know the latest codes and regulations. You’re in good hands.
- FILING YOUR CLAIM — Together, we’ll contact your insurance company.
That’s right. Your field representative will be right there on the call with your insurance company and we’ll let them know that they’re dealing with someone that fully understands the process. You have an advocate.
- ADJUSTER SCHEDULES INSPECTION
- ADJUSTER MEETING/INSPECTION — Yes, we’ll be there. And we’ll do the inspection right along with the insurance adjuster to make sure you get the settlement you deserve.
- MATERIAL AND COLOR SELECTION — This is the fun part. Once your claim is approved, we’ll work with you to select the products and colors you want on your home’s new exterior. IRST will have samples for you to examine and review. You’ll start to see your new home come to life!
- PRODUCTION — You’ll see your home restored. For a detailed checklist of what happens during production, download our helpful “Production Process Form” here.
- FINAL INSPECTION — Once your home is restored, we’ll have one of our friendly and qualified inspectors come to insure the job has been done to the highest possible standards.